Saturday, June 2, 2007

Here's my latest 2 cents ...

OK one more and then I'm going to stop because we really do need to choose.

Has anybody seen all the hype for the new TV series called The Starter Wife? (the expression "starter" is frequently used in real estate to describe a great first house - a "starter" house. I started thinking that USN as a K-12 could be considered your "starter" life. And, that an interesting theme could be expanded on The Starter Life. Could be too tied to pop culture.

Here's my pick-3 so far ...

Crossroads (although I'm not sure about the title-what about something like "Life on Edge (refering to Edgehill)"???) - incorporating a google earth satellite photo on the cover. The graphic device could be a sideways "T" - not the actual letter but the way. We could also use the plus sign and possibly other equation signs.

Just a little bit of history repeating (of course it could be that we should save this for an anniversary edition... is this an anniversary year? When was PDS established???)

As for the third... I think it is The Starter Life with perhaps a game board feel. Maybe a take off onthe Game of Life. With different squares along the way that are USN themed. This could be a lot of fun and I can't remember a game themed book.

No comments: